Adhlactha Draiocht Fell
Classes of the World-That-Is
- Paladins are replaced by Knights. There are many Orders of Knights, each bound by their own Oaths and in service to an Immortal.
- Clerics are currently undefined with the exception that Divine Magic comes from service to powerful, sometimes extraplanar, beings.
- Druids are the subset of Divine classes that draw from and protect the natural, mortal world.
- Bards; Heralds, skalds & sages, Newsmen & Historians. They are the King-Makers and Hero-crafters. While the Fighters and Knights may be the lawmen, the Bards are the justices. The presence of a bard, by their nature, lends a bit of the weight of royal law.
- Wizard’s tap into the power of the planes to provide both their power and in some cases the direct outcome of a spell (tapping an fiery planes directly into the mortal world to release a fireball, bringing creatures from other worlds to this as servants).